Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello Fellow Word Haters

First of all, I need to clear something up. Damian, "doily" is mine. I claim that one. I've hated that word since before we started logging awful words during our freshman year in college. I believe that the d-word was my number one even back then.

Now that we have that out of the way, I'd like to introduce you all to a word that makes me shy anytime I hear it. Ready?

weep.

In every single context it is embarrassing. Seriously. Whether you are an eye, a wound or a willow, you should never, ever do it. And if you do, don't use that word to describe what you did.

that is all for now

2 comments:

  1. masticate. fantabulous. ginormous. irregardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! a weeping wound! now I'll NEVER get to sleep-sick!

    ReplyDelete